Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Zoya Carey in a Gradient with Kelly

Next up in the Zoya Feel collection is Carey. It reminds me of a lighter version of Kelly which I go bonkers for every time. With all my polishes I still keep reaching for Kelly every time. I thought it would be fun to pair Carey up with Kelly in a gradient.

I started out with Carey as the base and using a faux sea foam sponge I sponged on Kelly. It looks ashy and dirty and I love it... :)




Here is Zoya Carey on her own. A dusty pale gray cream with just a hint of lavender. Application was great. Full coverage as promised in two easy coats. Swatches here are with a top coat. Not much to say about it, just perfect...




Swatch Details
Brand: Zoya
Collection: Feel, Winter 2011
Color Name/Number: Carey, ZP592
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor

Have you tried any polishes from the Zoya Feel collection?
I'd love to know what you think of this mani...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

12 comments:

  1. I love it - the colour combo is awesome and the gradient looks just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make perfect gradients! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing and stunning!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Both polishes are pretty! I'd add some sparkle to the gradient :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! You are todays tutorial on http://www.facebook.com/SimpleNailArtTips. Keep spreading the Art!

    Ana Seidel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!! Sort of different way of a french manicure ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this. I tried a grey for the first time not long ago and loved it on. So im on the hunt for some more shades of grey :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that these are semi-gray and semi-lavender. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, thanks so much girls! I'm glad you like the gradient and the colors!

    @Ritterbratten, next time I'll remember to sparkle it up :)

    @Anamarie, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look…will need to try out soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...